| Mom decided to try some of the poses from my photo shoot (pics yet to come). She forgot I was suppose to be sleepy! |
Heidi here. I decided since I am now 2 weeks (and 1 day) old, that I should try to say a few more words. I am quite enjoying life at home with the family. Mind you, I'm only up a few hours each day...but they are all really cool so far. I get lots of kisses and snuggles, and am quite Ok with that. I have been enjoying hanging out with mom during the days, she is telling me the ways of the world. I am trying to be good, but lately have been having some stomach pains that cause dad or mom to wake up and help me. They don't seem too thrilled, but they love me and get me through it all. Yesterday I met a new friend Lukas and his mom Kellie, although I was having problems staying awake enough to get a full vibe....
Whoa, and there she goes...out again. Perhaps I shouldn't let Heidi do too much blogging yet, it can wear a girl out. First off...this is blog post #100. Pretty impressive don't you think? I have to tell you, I love my new little sister. Way more than I expected when she was in mommy's tummy. I wake up in the AM, get picked up from school, walk around the house, saying "Where's Heidi?" and I love helping mom wake her up for feedings as you can see in this video. I pretty much love being around with whatever she is doing or to help mom get things and I get to pick out her clothes every morning!
We have still been sticking pretty close to home these days, so my entertainment has been contained around here. But I'm ok with that as long as everyone is here. Our only outings thus far with Heidi in tow has been to Costco. I love any shopping trip, and Heidi....well she slept through it...shocker! The other were to take some pictures of the family...and a lot of Heidi. Again, she slept through most of it. Man, that girl misses out on a lot!
I'll let the pictures below give the rest of the updates.
My BFF Ava and her mom came over to bring us some dinner and meet Heidi. Ava is going to have a little sister in a few months too, so I tried to give her some advice...but she was more interested in playing with my toys. Understandable.
And just lots of pictures of me hanging with Heidi.
I'll try to have more exciting things to share next time. In the meantime I am going to keep working on my potty skills. I'm just starting, but I have gone twice at school. And I get M&M's (mum,mums, as I call them) when I do...now that is motivation! Amelia OUT!

Look familiar?? This was my first trip in the swing.


Just doing some sister bonding



| Mommy and her girls |

| Me working on the blog |
Just doing some sister bonding




No comments:
Post a Comment