I do apologize, it has been 10 days since my last post. I know it is hard to move on with your weeks without seeing some cute pics of me, so I decided to step up my game tonight and give the people what they want.
![]() |
| Do NOT take my remote control! |
Here is some quick video proof that I can feed myself.
A couple of the highlights of the past week were:
2. Trips to the park with mom - I am a BIG fan of going down the slide these days. All by myself. Yep, BIG girl. I also like to just stare at the other kids3. Raking leaves with dad. Ok, I didn't help at all. I played with mom - who also was of no help. But I did really enjoy playing in them. Dad says I will have another chance as more than 50% of the leaves are still in the trees. As you can see...we had some big piles!
| where's Marley? |
| I found her! |
| come join in the fun dad! |
4. Last night was totally outside of the usual Wednesday night. Mom got home and we packed in the car to go to dinner. Since I'm a fan of dinner, I didn't complain...but I did take a cat nap as I have taken to only sleeping an hour at school again. I think that is due to a darn cough/cold that has come to visit the past couple of days/nights. No fun. I digress, we showed up at the Golden Ox. The place looked fairly familiar. I guess I had been before, but it took me the 2nd time to realize that I saw no living breathing Golden Ox's running around. Seriously...first the Blue Moose, then Red Robin, now this! It is all OK though...we walked in only to see Grandma & Grandpa Steffen and a bunch of my Great Aunts and Uncles! I guess they are doing a trip with all of grandma's sisters down to Branson and they decided they wanted to break up the drive. Lucky for me that meant they were going to spend the evening in KC. We had a good dinner. I amazed the waiter at how much I can scarf down. That included goldfish, saltines, applesauce, THEN my real meal of chicken fingers, and then I polished off some of dad's steak for dessert. MMMMmmmm... As mentioned before, I was pretty darn tired...but I still managed to make some friends and give LOTS of high-fives. Grandma came home with me to give a quick bath and have a drink before hitting the sack. I got to play with g.ma and g.pa a bit this AM before they headed to get the rest at the hotel and head back on the road and I went to school to tackle another day with the big kids!
I'm ready for the weekend. I have been told that I get a SUPER long weekend next week, so I am quite excited for what may be in store there! Until then....Amelia OUT!
Video of me REAL big girl walking.



No comments:
Post a Comment