Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Family of... three (still)!


I keep being told that my world is going to change when this baby comes, but I'm beginning to think she isn't ever going to come.  Since I haven't fully come to a conclusion on this impending life change, I'm quite content with our family of 3 time.  It has been pretty laid back, but ALL the attention is on me, and that is how I like it.  Mom keeps saying that #2 may be a bit more like her than she thought....or at least not be quite as impatient as me and dad (whatever)....because she seems quite content hanging and getting bigger in mom's tummy!

We have spent a lot of time at home as of late.  As you can see, I have been helping dad with some projects...one of my favorite was planting some tulips as well as watering the lawn.  This weather has been so amazing, I try to spend as much time as possible outside.  Even mom has got into the action joining me in playing around on the golf course in the evenings.  Dad and I like to wrestle around and roll down the hills.  Fun! 
ooohhh....a tulip
yes, baby goes everywhere with me

































And here are a few videos....showing you some of my colors.  Mom and dad seem to enjoy hearing me tell them colors of everything, e....so I do.... ALL day/night.  I have most all of them down now after this past weekend.  Even boring 'non-colors' like grey.  On to something else I suppose.
 Just playing around with daddy..




Ok, next time I write I should really have some changes to report!  Amelia OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment