 |
| Nice legs Dad |

My baby sister has finally arrived!! I thought something was up when Grandma Janice picked me up from daycare. She said that mom and dad were busy getting my baby sister into the world. From what I hear she decided to come really fast. The story goes like this, Dad was working about 40 minutes away when Mom called and said that she was feeling a little funny. Dad picked her up and they went to the scheduled doctors appointment. Of course they had to sit and wait for over an hour. Well during the wait the contractions went from 8 minutes apart to 4 minutes apart, how do I know this, because dad had a fancy contraction app on his phone. I think that it was driving mom a little crazy but they had it ready for the doctor. Once they finally got to see Doctor Mitchell he said she could go to the hospital or home which ever she felt more comfortable with, well dad wanted to go home and change his cloths and get things ready for Grandma Janice when she came down. Well that probable wasn't a good idea because the contractions came faster and faster, by the time they got to the hospital they were about 3 minutes apart. They checked in at 1:30 and baby came at 4:36 PM, wow that was fast. What did she weight you ask? 7 lbs 2 oz. and was like 18 1/2" long. I guess she didn't have my cone head to get the height that I had. I talked to them on the phone and everybody was doing great, but they had no name for her yet, I told them to step up and name her already. I spent the night with grandma and we had fun. This morning dad showed up and brought DONUTS for me and told me we were going to see my baby sister. Sorry to say I was more excited about the donuts. We went to the hospital and saw mom and the baby, I wasn't that excited to see the baby, but was excited to know that she did get me a present. She gave me a sketch board and a mickey mouse doll. Since I am now a big fan of Disney jr. Mickey Mouse Club I loved them both and gave baby a kiss on my way to lunch. Dad forgot to bring the cord for the camera so photos are limited. I promise they will come soon. I suppose you want to know her name? Drum roll Heidi Marie Steffen!!!! That's right Heidi, so from now on we will both be telling you stories on the blog. So for now Amelia and Heidi Out!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment