
Today is my Birthday...na, na, na....i'm going to have a good time. I feel like I have been celebrating this big day for a while now. Mom & Dad say they aren't big birthday people, but this celebrating business has been pretty spread out. I am not complaining...I'll take the presents...and cake! Speaking of, I'll give you a few updates and then let the pictures do the talking.
Even though today is my official day my party was on Sunday. I guess weekends work better for parties. My party was exploding with purple and green. Yes, my favorite colors! Needless to say, I love my big 2 shirt since it was also purple. As I mentioned last time, mom and I made some treats for the party. Chocolate dipped pretzels with purple/green sprinkles! Some other purple/green foods and drinks were had as well....but my favorite was of course my purple cake. I will back up... pre-cake, I welcomed some friends. For most it was the first time seeing the new house. First Mason and then came Ava, Evan, Zach, & Avery! Mom spent time showing the house to everyone while I got use to the idea of sharing my toys. I think I did pretty good, only got jealous a couple of times. All in all it was a fun time. I wasn't real sure what to think when they all started singing Happy Birthday to me, I just stared at mom thinking maybe they will stop or they won't see me, if I stay really still. But after that was done we got to eat cake and ice cream. As you can guess...I loved every last bite. It may have taken me 30 minutes just to scrape every last bit of icing off first, but it was worth it. Hopefully my friends had fun too...there were some tears shed, but hopefully not too many to scare them away from coming over again. Ava's mommy was nice enough to take pictures at the party, so I have lots to show you. I will try to limit to not TOO many!
 |
| Let's get this party started already! |
Cake time!!

 |
| Ok, so sharing isn't always fun |
 |
| Notice Marley knew where to sit during cake time |
 |
| Ava and I sharing my chair |
 |
| I may not look happy, but I did get in here willingly |
 |
Not sure if you can tell, but I had a HUGE birthday card on the driveway that everyone signed. Super cool!
|
 |
| swinging with Avery |
|
|
Apparently I have grandpa's smile. What do you think?
|
Not long after the guests left, we had new visitors. Grandpa & Grandma Steffen came down for a quick visit before they go on a vacation. They also brought down Rick, my great uncle I think...he was very nice. Obviously I was thrilled to see gma and gpa...we had a good time on their quick visit. It included lots of eating. The usual Jack's Stack, some Jose Peppers, and even a yummy First Watch breakfast. I had a chocolate chip pancake bigger than my head! Now I understand why my friend Avery goes there all the time, that place rocks.


Let's see what else....oh yeah, I finally got to open more presents. The boxes came a while ago and I had to wait. I have especially taken to my new baby from Aunt Rhonda....she goes everywhere with me, out to eat, bed, etc. And she has got lots and lots of kisses from me. I take her on walks in the cool stroller (if I am not climbing in it myself, or giving Marley a ride). I kiss and rock my other baby to sleep in my new baby crib from Eric too. I love them all!
Today on my official birthday I dealt with the usual school routine, but we did have some of my yummy pretzels for a snack. Then dad gave me my favorite of hot dogs and mac n'cheese for dinner AND cake!! Speaking of presents check out what I got tonight from mom and dad. My very own trike! It may take some practice, but I think I will rock this thing out soon!
September apparently is a big birthday month, because along with mine...and Evan's party that I went to on Saturday, I have Ava's party to go to this weekend. So much CAKE. I love it!! Also Avery got a new baby sister
Mae yesterday...and my baby sister should make her appearance this month too. Wow. September is an awesome month! I won't even get started talking about how it is also the beginning of football season!
Until next time, Amelia OUT!
 |
Playing with another new bday present. I'm a big fan of picking cherries. Kind of like
picking apples from our tree out back, which by the way are quite yummy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment