Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 2, 2012

Dressed to kill

As promised, I am back with pictures from what I must say is a great holiday.  I mean you get to play dress up and THEN you get candy!  Let me back up....I actually got 2 opportunities to play dress up.  As last Saturday my friends Avery and Mae had their annual Halloween bash.  Yep, this is my 3rd appearance.  Luckily for me this year, that both grandma's sent some costumes for me...because despite mom's grand ideas...she didn't get anything together for family costumes this year.  She blames all the Marley drama (which by the way she is doing a bit better).  Anyway, I got to dress up as a pretty pink princess.  Mom even let me wear some make up.  I felt quite pretty...and get this.  When we got to the party, i saw that Avery was also a princes...more specifically Cinderella.  She was really pretty, she even had the pretty gloves.  Her whole family dressed up with her as you can see.  Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, and Mae was even dressed up as Gus, Gus the mouse.  I do know who they all are, because dad bought me the Cinderella movie a couple weeks ago...and I have watched it once.  Very good!  As usual, I had a lot of fun at the party checking out all the food, toys, etc.



Check out this creative way Prince Charming figured out how to keep his bottles cold.  Pretty cool!
 Heidi was a bit thrown off by the hat Dondi was wearing.  Maybe that is what all the crying was about.  I tried to let her know that snakes don't usually come out of people's heads.






I decided to switch it up on actual Halloween and I dressed as an elephant.  We got to have a party at school, where I got my first experience with getting treats.  So when I got home, I was quite excited to do some more treating (seriously, why do people say trick or treat?  Does anyone actually trick?)....in fact, dad tried to stop short at a couple houses, but I kept informing him that I wanted to go to more houses.  Now, I'm not going to lie...I usually froze up when it came to actually saying anything at the door, but I did enjoy getting the candy (which I have yet to get any of yet).  I also had a lot of fun, just handing candy to all the kids that came to our door.  Heidi dressed up too, but she is little so she didn't get any candy.  I guess she wore my old pea costume.  Yep, and I looked good!  I have a feeling I will never get my own costumes..so perhaps I should get input into what Amelia wears every year.  None the less, I had a good 1st Halloween. 

Davis saying Hi.
A few more updates on my part....I do get to have some fun besides the usual eat, sleep, poop routine when Amelia is at school.  Speaking of sleep, I slept HARD last night.  Almost 8 hours.  Mom & dad were impressed.  She said if I keep on doing that I will beat Amelia on the sleep front.  Although, we had to wake her up after 12 hours of slumber this AM...so not real sure what mom is talking about.  It is now November, but this weather has been amazing!  So yesterday, my new friend Davis came over with his mommy and we chilled out (aka napped) out on the deck enjoying the weather.  But don't you worry, we took a few pictures too!!  
Don't get frisky buddy....daddy has taught me some moves!

Today, I met Mae, Lukas and their mommies, plus Maddie's mom for some lunch at Nordstrom's.  I feel so fancy lunching at Nordy's.  Yet again, I mainly slept but I think mom enjoys the company.  

Until next time, Heidi OUT!  Not cool, she took my tagline....I'm still not ok with all this sharing business.

Just some sister bonding pictures here!



No comments:

Post a Comment