
I have a lot of catch up to do with pictures as you haven't had a sister blog for a couple weeks now. I'll let Heidi speak up first as I see she is getting tired and ready for a nap.
Thanks, Sis... Things have been pretty quiet for me as of late. Mom and I have a pretty good routine down and I am starting to get the hang of things. I now like to talk back to her when she sings to me...and of course I show her that I am listening by smiling lots. People all look so funny, how can I not smile at them?! The last couple nights we have started a new bed time schedule, I am trying to get use to it. Mom says I was a rock star Friday night sleeping almost 10 hours. Something about her getting more sleep than she has had in months. I guess I can please her every once in a while, right? Last night was more like 6 hours, I need to keep some variety!

 |
| ready to hit the town |
Mom and I have made a couple of outings together. I had my first experience at the voting polls. Even Amelia hasn't done that - Ha! I got my very own sticker...and since the elections are well over, I see my cool Obama pillow that my cousins brought down is going to be relevant for another 4 years. We have had lunch with Kellie and Lukas at the usual spot and even splurged on some gelato, but did I get any? No! We also enjoyed a girls dinner out for some Mexican. There I saw Mae and Maddie and I got to meet Case Weber (you would never guess he was only 6 months!), and there were a lot of girls there too of course not just us kiddos. Mom did remember to take a couple pictures at dinner, but I need her to get better at remembering at other places.

We have also had some visitors. Kellie and Lukas came over to play one day last week and bring me this awesome new vibrating chair to use. I sure like it! They also brought mom flowers and helped cheer mom up. Again, mom didn't take pictures so you can't see how much of a looker Lukas is...I'll remind her for next time! My friend Davis came over for some lunch and catch up time too. We remembered a few pics, you can see he still has a couple pounds on me! I'm trying to pack them on though don't you worry, up to 10lbs already!
Speaking of packing on pounds, man...I just had a huge meal. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, but I can pound down meat and or cookies whenever you give them me too....Is that why my jeans are kind of tight today? I still help mom a lot with entertaining Heidi. I think she likes me...I sure do love her! The whole family came this week to see me perform in the Thanksgiving show at school. Unfortunately, I got a bit of stage fright so just stood there instead. But you have me sing the same songs at home or anywhere but on stage, I'm all over it! We got to enjoy a nice turkey dinner afterward so that is always fun.
I quite like my days at school and even though I am the smallest kid in my class, I can hold my own. I won't lie...I got in trouble for biting someone recently, but he was in my space! I have been taking care of the babies there too. I learn a lot how to do that by helping with Heidi around the house. My teachers were impressed with how I could keep them so well fed and told dad...so he recorded me when I fed my babies here at home that night. Seems like such an invasion of privacy, I don't record mom when she feeds Heidi!
I also don't just imitate mommy with Heidi....I like to be like daddy too!

In other news, grandma and grandpa Steffen and Aunt RaRa came to visit this weekend. They hadn't been down since Heidi was first born, so they decided to make a quick trip. As always, we had a good time. Us girls even all got out to do a little shopping at the mall since dad never wants to go. I kind of get it, as it was a busy place, but I had a blast running around the stores. We stopped and got some yummy gelato after lunch, can't go wrong there...and then I got to ride the big carousel. I rode on some sea horse thingy. That was so much fun...I wanted to go again! But it was getting late, so I only got to ride it once. Boo.... Hopefully I'll get another chance soon. Until then, Amelia OUT!
 |
| driving choo choose at Minskys |
 |
Almost forgot about my dinner with Maddie and her parents
we got our own little table to eat at! |

 |
| We are the cutest aren't we? |
No comments:
Post a Comment