![]() |
| Check out what grandma had at her house! |
My main updates for this post are around Thanksgiving....and of course I have a lot to be thankful for. The weather, my health, and of course my family. Of which I got to see more of this past week as we made a trip to Lincoln for the holiday. Mom and dad were real nervous on how Heidi would handle the trip, so I stayed up most of the trip to watch her every move. Turns out she slept the entire 3 hours there on Thursday AM. I just hung out, stared out the window, and then took a nice 30 minute cat nap. That was enough to get me all pumped up for play time at grandma's. She immediately pulled out some super sweet toys for me to play with, I especially loved the art table and the horsey....and Sadie! I still miss YaYa every single day and talk about her daily...so it was a lot of fun playing with Sadie. It was even warm enough on Thursday for me to join grandma to walk her!![]() |
| I talked all the girls into trying on the headbands. As you can see, I was the only one amused! |
Grandma made a great spread for us. I loved the turkey...and I quite enjoyed the pumpkin pie. Enough to have two pieces. Oh how grandma spoils me. Love it!
Friday we went over to the Pinkelmans to watch the Husker game. I didn't watch much of the game. Once I warmed up, I had a blast playing with Abby and Ella and all of their cool kitchen toys. They were really nice to share. They also had fun holding Heidi, I think they wanted to keep her!


![]() |
| Tummy time! |


Back to the weekend, we also got to see Grandpa McLain. We went to his house to catch up, it was a first visit for Heidi...i think she liked him - and the feeling was mutual! We also got a visit from mom's friend Sarah and her girls Annie and Ellie, they are 6 months younger than me, but you wouldn't tell by looking at them. We are the same height! Darn my genes! If we lived closer, I'm quite sure we would have many a play date.
All in all, as you can see in the pictures. I had a lot of fun in Lincoln. And since we did so good with the drives, and me sleeping in my travel toddler bed, hopefully that means we'll get back for a visit again soon. I'm ready for grandma to read me more stories!

![]() |
| We made a stop at NFM on the way home to check out a few things, you think I would have got enough sleep, but their beds were so comfy. Yes, dad...I am ready for a big girl bed. Yellow please! |
I was glad to get home at the same time. Especially since we started to get ready for Christmas and Santa! We went and picked out our tree on Sunday, it is really pretty and smells so good. I even helped mom decorate it. I have some really cool ornaments as you can see. I have a feeling there will be lots of Christmas music around the house in the weeks ahead...as I already can't stop dad from singing tunes. I'll post some pics of our pretty tree and decorations next time.

Since it took so long for Amelia to post this blog, I now get to a word in because I need to give you updates from yesterday's big trip. Where to you ask? Nebraska? NO....but I would have taken another 3 hour drive over 3 shots in my leg! That's right, these people there seemed all nice and teased me with talking to them and smiling and then when I thought we were ready to go - BAM! Needless to say, I let out my pain shrieks, which I could tell made mom and dad very sad, but it HURT! Dad gave me hugs though and eventually I let it go. I basically slept off the pain the rest of the day, with a little help from my new friend Tylenol! In case you are curious, I measured up pretty good. My head is at 15 1/4 apparently perfectly average. Still at 50-60% for height at 22 1/2 inches (a 1/2 inch taller than Amelia!)..and 10 lbs 3 oz. That is a whole 11 oz more than she was! AND...twice while doing tummy time on the table waiting for the doctor, I rolled over! That's right....that is WAY earlier than Amelia did. Bring it on big sis! Heidi OUT!
Here is a video of me talking with mom and a few other pictures
![]() |
| I finally remembered to get a picture of cutie pie Lukas when I saw him and his mom at the mall today! |
![]() |
| So I'm not always good. This is my corner I have to go to. Heidi, what are you smiling at? |











No comments:
Post a Comment