Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

9/20/10

It's been awhile since I have last blogged, I really will try to get better.  I feel so lucky to have had a lot of visitors since we have last talked.  Of course mom hasn't been on top of things and didn't get photos of everyone so I am not going to mention them all because I am afraid I will miss someone.  I just know that I must be darn cute if people want to see and hold me!!!

This past weekend we had to ourselves to get to know each other even better.  I watched my first Nebraska football game with mom and dad.  I might be good luck because we kicked butt.  Sorry Washington fans but we dominated that game.  Dad says that we are still overrated, I think that we are going to win the national championship.  I am only 2 weeks old mind you but if Corso can pick us, I figure that I am just as qualified as that idiot.
We have also been going for walks at night with Marley.  They have been fun....well really I have slept through most of them.  Mom has been enjoying getting out of the house.  

Mom and I made  our first solo trip today...to the airport.  We picked up Aunt Sonja who flew in from Houston.  Ok, apparently she is not a 'legal' aunt...but my mom says she is the next best thing and I'm one lucky girl.  She is going to stay with us this whole week so I'm sure I'll have some more updates later.  But for now I am being told it is time  to get some sleep.  Even though I just woke up from a nap in my swing (pictured below)....mom kept trying to re-situate me, but I was soooo comfy!

1 comment:

  1. Amelia when are you coming down to meet your beloved distant auntie, everybody here is so excited to meet you cause you are sooooooo adorable and cute....love ya...

    ReplyDelete